Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all online users who will be using the Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS) Online Services. These online services will allow our unitholders to check their balances online, print out their account statements and made a deposit to purchase units online.
- By submitting a deposit online through our mobile app, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance until payments is received within our bank accounts through any online payments services apart from Visa and Mastercards provided by your respective banks. In the event that your payments have not been received by our office within 10 days we therefore have the right to cancel any deposits from your account within the pending payments list.
- Through these online services you will be able to access all accounts that you are an authorized applicant and one of the signatories.
- UTOS reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using our Online Services.
- Our mobile app and online site is secure and uses 256-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
- Your Account information provided to access our online services shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- You must keep your Account login details and passwords safely and securely.
- Please remember to logout from the site or mobile app after using our online services.
- UTOS reserves the rights to cancel, or deactivate your online account if a breach of security and this Agreement have been confirmed.